Watching the clock is stressful for both you and us and that’s why we don’t limit you on Skype calls or other forms of communication. It’s important to us to provide a very personal service and for you to feel supported at every stage. From brainstorming together to extensively evaluating your drafts multiple times, we take the necessary time with you to produce the strongest and most compelling application possible. Strategy sessions, continual guidance and interview role playing are an important part of the process.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
- Our best at every turn and full dedication.
- We start together and we finish together.
- We guide you to create sharp and memorable essays which grab the attention of the Admissions Committee.
- Unlimited communication. If you’re stressing, stuck or have a question – just reach out.
- Brainstorming sessions. We’ll help you unearth your most engaging life stories.
- Your drafts are evaluated, reviewed and given a detailed critique.
- Creative thinking, excellent writing, teaching and emotional support.
- If you are struggling to dig deep … relax. We’ll get you there.
- Interview preparation: role playing and refining your message.
- We communicate and respond in a timely fashion.
- A sense of humour — it always feels good to laugh!